What you need~
- 1 cup of nuts
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 2 TBS extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 large pinch sea salt
- 1 cup raw cacao
- 2 1/2 cups medjool dates, chopped
- 3 TBS extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, raw honey or coconut nectar
- 2 tspns vanilla extract
- 1/2 tspn sea salt
How its done~
- Grind the nuts in food processor until fine.
- Stir in cacao, coconut oil and salt
- Spread the base thinly in a dish lined with grease proof paper and pop in fridge whilst preparing the filling
- Mix all the ingredients in food processor until creamy and pour onto base.
- Can set in the fridge or freezer.
- I serve mine with fresh raspberries
*this is a huge winner on every occasion