What you need~
- 1 cup quinoa thoroughly rinsed (even better if soaked overnight)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tspn vanilla powder
- 1/2 grated apple
- handful of macadamias and pecans
- coconut yoghurt
- maple syrup
How its done~
- Heat the quinoa and milk over medium heat in a saucepan and slowly bring to the boil, make sure to stir continuously. Add the vanilla. Reduce heat and simmer until quinoa cooked through.
- On low heat in frypan quickly roast some macas and pecans with a drizzle of maple.
- Serve porridge with grated apples, nuts and coconut yoghurt!