- 1 pack of nori sheets
- Handful of sprouts- alfalfa, buckwheat, snow pea-any sprouts you fancy
- 1/2 an avocado sliced lengthways
- 1/2 cucumber sliced into strips
- 1/2 carrot sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1 TBS unhulled tahini
- 1 TBS tamari
- Squeeze of lemon
How its done~
- Lay the nori sheet down and spread the vegetables lengthways, leaving a 2 cm strip along the edges.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over.
- Wrap up and seal with a little splash of water on the bottom of wrap. Serve with extra sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
*Can add protein of choice and quinoa for a little bit more body!