What you need~
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups of coconut or almond milk
- 1 tspn vanilla powder
- 1 tspn sweetner of choice (maple, coconut nectar or 1/2 tspn stevia)
- fruit or toppings of your choice- see note below*
How it’s Done~
- In a medium bowl, mix the chia seeds, milk and sweetener. Make sure chia seeds don’t clump together, mix thoroughly.
- Transfer pudding mix into glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
*after mixing the chia seeds and milk, you can then add fruit or flavour of your choice either before refrigerating to set or stir in afterwards.
*Some popular combinations I love adding to my puddings are-
- Passionfruit pulp and coconut flakes
- Grated pear, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Vanilla bean, roasted macadamias and maple syrup
- Spirulina and banana with toasted coconut
- Goji Berries and cranberries with crushed pecans
- Medjool dates and dried figs (chopped) with crushed brazil nuts
The list is endless, give some a go!