What you need~
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 tspn berry superfood powder (I use Loving Earth Rainbow Superfood Powder)
- 1 tspn sweetner of choice (maple, coconut nectar or 1/2 tspn stevia)
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
How it’s Done~
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut water, chia seeds and sweetener. Make sure chia seeds don’t clump together. Once mixed thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer flavoured pudding mix into glasses. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with a sprinkle of extra berries and some bee pollen!