What you need~
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup des coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Pinch salt.
- Mix together, press into tin, set in freezer
- 1.5 cups soaked dried fruit (I used half medjool dates & half dried figs)
- 1 TBS almond butter
- 1 TBS coconut butter
- 1 tsp mesquite, vanilla, maca
- Blend all together & add to base, set in freezer.
- 1/3 cup sweetener (I used #lovingearth coconut nectar)
- 2 TBS cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao butter (or coco oil if you don’t have)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- Pinch salt & splash of vanilla
- Melt & pour over. Set in freezer. It doesn’t need the additional choc layer but I wanted a chocolately slice. I did one batch with no choc and added chopped macadamias & walnuts to filling. Yumo!!