What you need~
- Firstly- roast a bunch of veggies in coco oil- red onion, sweet potato, zucchini, eggplant, cherry toms, mushrooms, garlic cloves.
- Mix- tomato paste, fresh parsley, basil & garlic together in a mortar and pestle
- 1 medium cauliflower lightly steamed then finely chopped (don’t let it get too moist)
- 2 TBS coconut flour (or flour of choice)
- 4 organic eggs
- Pinch salt & some mixed herbs.
- Mix all together and make sure it holds together in a ball, lay flat on baking paper with a little oil. Bake for 20 min. Once crust is golden, pop on some tomato paste, then the roast veggies pop back in oven for 10mins.
*Top with goats cheese (or cheese of choice, feta, mozzarella), rocket, pine nuts & some macas, drizzled with coconut aminos or any sauce you like!