What you need~
- 1/2 cup buckwheat kernels (I always soak mine first, at least an hour or two)
- 1 cup of milk of choice (coconut, almond, rice or oat)
- 1 tspn vanilla powder or extract
- pinch cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 TBS of berries to throw in after its cooked
- 1 TBS shredded coconut
- 1 TBS almond meal
- 1 tspn maca powder & mesquite powder (these are superfoods that I love)
- 1 tspn goji berries
- 1 tspn bee pollen
How its done~
- Combine the buckwheat, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg into saucepan and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Once buckwheat is soft, serve into bowls, throw on some berries and a splash of cool milk.
- Mix all crumble ingredients together and sprinkle on top.