4 cups mixed nuts- almonds, pecans, macadamias and brazil are the best activated
1 tspn sea salt
How its done~
- Soak the nuts overnight in filtered water with sea salt
- Rinse and lay out in oven on baking tray (with no oil) and allow to slowly dry over 24 hours on the lowest heat possible.
- Make sure nuts are crisp and crunchy. If still a little soft return to oven until they are ready. Toss with fine sea salt
- Can store in freezer or sealed jar
* Mix it up with some apple cider vinegar before putting in the oven for a salt and vinegar hit.
* Coat in tamari when they are almost ready to take out of the oven for a salty crunch
*A hint of sweetness can be added with some cinnamon and maple sugar dusting after they are out of oven